Dream for Life Index du Forum

Dream for Life
Serveur sympatique

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Dell Optiplex 9020 audio issues

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dream for Life Index du Forum -> Zones floodes -> Music
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sebastian
Playeur

MessagePosté le: Sam 16 Juin - 11:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: Dell Optiplex 9020 audio issues Répondre en citant

HI,

Just in case anyone else runs across this issue, I have just spent a few hours trying to figure it out as well. For the OptiPlex 9020 I was using it turned out that the front audio connector was faulty. I discovered this by accident trying to see if there was any cables that may not have been plugged in correctly. By taking the plug out and putting it back in solved the problem. All sound settings in windows 8.1 were set to default, as were all the settings in the dell audio program that was factory installed. 
I was able to replicate the issue by gently moving the wires going into that audio plug whilst playing music and with my headphones in. I could make the sounds sound 'terrible' like the OP here and even to make the system think there was no headphones plugged in at all. I haven't had to swap out the cable but will be careful not to knock it if I ever have the case open again.
To access the plug I put the dell on it's side so the front headphone jack was closest to the ground, then opened the side access panel. Looking from the front the front audio connector is at the back left side of the motherboard. It will only go in one way. With the computer on, I plugged my headphones in and had the computer at the desktop, when I touch that cable I can make the system pop up a message to tell me I have plugged headphones in (YMMV).

Any help will be apprecited.

I did not find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1416721
 animated health insurance video 

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 16 Juin - 11:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dream for Life Index du Forum -> Zones floodes -> Music Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation